HIGH Adventure for Idaho Bighorn Sheep Rams, Mountain Goats & Moose with Rawhide Outfitters Professional Big Game Hunt Guides
Big horn sheep, mountain goat and the Shiras moose are considered to be North America’s most prestigious big game trophies. Idaho has some of the best draw odds on these “once in a life time” hunts making Idaho a “must apply for” state. If you are successful in drawing one of these “Trophy Species” in our units, either Unit 28, 29, 36B, 36A-3 or 37-A and want professional assistance please contact Rawhide Outfitters. Our pro guides, horses and equipment are ready to pull the stops out to guide you on the hunt of a lifetime. Our guides spend over 90 days a year in these units, insuring the best possible knowledge and experience needed to provide a hunt of this caliber.
Your hunting success and satisfaction is of the utmost of importance to us. We assist anyone who is interested in applying for one of these hunts of a life time.
Please call us for advice on the unit that would be your best opportunity.
2017 Specialty Big Game Hunts
Rates and Information
Cost for 10 day specialty big game hunt……RATES
All hunt costs are subject to 6% Idaho sales tax.
Idaho Fish & Game Fees
Big Horn Sheep, Moose, Mountain Goat…...........$2116.50
(Tag & Application Fee)
Idaho hunting license………................................. $154.75
- A 50% non-refundable deposit is required to confirm your hunt and dates and is due at the time of booking along with license and tag fees. Remaining balance of hunt and applicable taxes are due 30 days prior to hunt dates! Deposits transferable if a replacement can be found before the purchase of hunting tags in depositors name.
- Gratuities are not mandatory, however, it is customary to tip your hunting guide and cook if you feel they did a good job for you.
- Idaho Hunting License and tags may be purchased across the counter; no quotas
Applications are accepted the month of April, must be postmarked by April 30. Results of the draw are made known toward the end of May.
- Applicants must have a current Idaho hunting license to apply.
- If you are unsuccessful, fees are refunded except for the application fee of $6.25.
- These hunts are 10 day hunts.
- Especially with the sheep and goat hunts they can be quite physical.
- We recommend and encourage hunters who have purchased an Idaho hunting license to apply for this once in a lifetime opportunity
Rawhide’s IDAHO BIGHORN SHEEP and MOUNTAIN GOAT OUTFITTERS who’s professional Hunting Guides lead guided SPECIALTY BIG GAME HUNTING trips near Salmon Idaho.
ONCE IN A LIFE TIME IDAHO MOOSE, SHEEP & GOAT HUNTING TRIPS
Guided BIG HORN SHEEP, MOUNTAIN GOATS & SHIRAS MOOSE hunts with our Family Owned & Operated, licensed Idaho Big Game Hunting Guides
Ready for an exciting Big Game Hunt with our Family Operated Idaho Hunting Outfitters who’s Hunting Guides CARE that you have the ultimate Idaho hunting experience? Our family’s passion for providing the BEST big game hunting experience is contagious, creating hunting memories to last a lifetime!
Rawhide Outfitters of Salmon, Idaho Listed in... PICKED-BY-YOU BOOKS feature the Top Rated outfitters in North America as rated and endorsed by the most qualified people - their past customers! These listings cannot be bought, they must be earned by obtaining an A to A+ rating. Simply stated, the professionals listed in Picked-By-You Guides are the very best in the business.
Contact Us to plan your highly personalized Idaho BIG GAME hunting trip!
© 2017 Rawhide Outfitters. All rights reserved.
and Combination Mule Deer Hunts
Salmon, Trout & Steelhead Fishing Guides
Sheep, Goat, Pronghorn Antelope & Moose Hunts
IDAHO BIGHORN SHEEP RAMS OUTFITTERS
MOUNTAIN GOAT OUTFITTERS
Traditional or Modern Archery Hunts and/or Rifle Hunts
Johnny Cranney, was able to fulfill his lifetime goal of hunting a Rocky Mountain big horn sheep, and I was fortunate enough to be with him. This was one of those special memories that will be forever etched in our minds.
I would like to thank Dad for this special time we spent on this amazing hunt. It will always be one of my favorite memories! We would also like to thank God most of all for the blessings He gives us and the health we have to be able to climb the mountains, and of course, for all of His beautiful creations he has given us to enjoy and be stewards of. Luke Cranney
Sign up Today - Receive Promotions & News from Rawhide Outfitters' Adventures
* Enter Email Address Below
Call us Today to
With Rawhide Outfitters
Accommodations include staying in wall tents equipped with a good size wood stove. Quality and delicious meals are prepared on time and plentiful by a cook who also keeps camp warm
204 Larson St
Salmon, Idaho 83467
Your Hosts... The Cranney Family
- Idaho Hunting Outfitters With Excellent Success Rates
- Licensed, Bonded & Insured
- EXCEPTIONAL Personal Services
Specialty Hunts in Idaho for the
Rocky Mountain Big Horn Sheep & Mountain Goats
ONCE IN A LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY SPECIALTY HUNTS
- We will help you with the TAG Process
- Quality Horses and equipment needed to travel rugged terrain
- Experienced hunting guides to help you Glass
Nevada C. from ND and his 2013 Rocky Mountain
Big Horn Sheep hunt scoring 167.
John M from TX and Rawhide guide Steve Freestone with 2014 archery Shiras moose.
204 Larson St
Salmon, Idaho 83467
Phone: (208) 756-4276
Fax: (208) 756-8507
Rawhide's Idaho Hunting and Fishing Adventures
* 3% of Rawhide's adjusted gross revenues are for a land use fee for operating commercially on
National Forest Lands.
* Rawhide Outfitters is operated under special use permit with the Salmon-Challis National Forest.
* Rawhide Outfitters is an equal opportunity provider.